Sower Bible Bookstore
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Baby Gifts
- Back To School
- Bereavement & Memorial
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Nominees
- First Communion & Confirmation
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- Ministry Appreciation
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
In America, the average amount of money, time, and energy spent on a wedding are astronomical. While thousands of dollars are spent for the wedding day, little if any money, time, and energy are spent in preparation for the marriage itself. To Have & To Hold: Preparing for a Godly Marriage offers a different approach from "pre-marital counseling." It is more of a marriage education helping and equipping couples to build smart marriages and healthy families.
This study may be used in a variety of ways including:
- For couples to do on their own as a pre-marriage study.
- For pastors or others to use in pre-marriage counseling with couples.
- For small groups where a leader has a group of young couples preparing to wed.
- For couples or small groups in the early years of marriage who did not receive pre-marriage preparation and counseling.
- Interactive questions and tools to guide discussion and make the study personal for couples
- Practical and simple to equip couples for marriage not only the wedding
- Tools and suggestions for pre-marital education and counsel
- Bible study book for couples (sold separately) is included in the Leader Guide for Pastors, church staff, small group leaders, or facilitators
- Understand God's Biblical foundation and purpose for marriage in order to establish a foundation that provides stability and oneness in the marital relationship.
- Following God's principles leads to oneness and freedom in the roles and responsibilities of the husband and wife.
- Help couples understand and follow God's stewardship principles as they work to experience financial freedom.
- Challenge the thinking of couples regarding needs, intimacy, and oneness in marriage
- Encourage individuals to keep Christ first as well as growing in spiritual maturity as a couple
- Equip couples with the necessary skills to effectively communicate and manage conflict
- Help couples create healthy expectations for marriage
More Product Information
- Publisher: Lifeway Church Resources
- ISBN: 1430063564
- ISBN-13: 9781430063568
- UPC: 634337720012
- SKU: 9781430063568
- Release Date: 7/3/2017
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback