Sower Bible Bookstore
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Christmas Store
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Dove Awards Winners
- New Year's Resources
The NIV Journal the Word Bible allows you to creatively express yourself every day with plenty of room for notes or verse art journaling next to your treasured verses. With unique and sophisticated covers, this single-column edition features thick cream-colored paper with lightly ruled lines in the extra-wide margins, perfect to reflect on God's Word and enhance your study.
Excellent for a gift or for personal use, it can also be a cherished heirloom to pass on to future generations with your personal writings inside.
Features of this treasured Bible include:
- Lined, wide margins for notes and reflections
- Thicker cream paper for enduring note-taking
- Full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible the New International Version (NIV)
- Easy-to-read black-letter text
- Lays flat in your hand or on your desk
- Ribbon marker.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ISBN: 031044554X
- ISBN-13: 9780310445548
- SKU: 9780310445548
- Release Date: September 6, 2016
- Pages: 1408
- Language: English
- Version: New International
- Bible Type: General Use
- Location of References: N/A
- Binding: Hardcover
- Print Size: 0
- Red Letter: N
- Page Edge Color: Not Applicable
- Bible Organization: Not Applicable
- Concordance: N
About the Author
First Published: 1978
Sample Verses: John 3:16-17 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."
Translation Summary: Recreating—as closely as possible— the reading experience of the original audience
About Translation: Created directly from the best-attested manuscripts, the NIV is the world’s bestselling modern-English Bible translation. It seeks to provide the optimum combination of transparency to the form and structure of the original documents and comprehensibility of the original meaning in every verse.