- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- New Year's Resources
- Easter Resources
- Graduation Day
- Mother's Day
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Bulk Discounts Books & Bibles
Featured Bestsellers Up To 30% Off
Some say the great mystery of how one can live in two worlds at once died with Thomas Hunter many years ago. Still others that the gateway to that greater reality was and is only the stuff of dreams. They are all wrong.Rachelle Matthews, who grew up in the small town of Eden, Utah, discovered just how wrong when she dreamed and awoke in another world. There she learned that she was the 49th Mystic, the prophesied one, tasked with finding five ancient seals before powerful enemies destroy her. If Rachelle succeeds in her quest, peace will reign. If she fails, the world will forever be locked in darkness. In The 49th Mystic, Rachelle found the first three of those five seals through great peril and mind-altering adventure. But two seals remain hidden and the fate of both worlds hangs in their balance. As Rachelle Matthews sits deep in a dungeon, Vlad Smith is just getting started. Thomas Hunter's world is about to be turned inside out. The mystics say that there is no defense against the Fifth Seal--but finding it will cost Rachelle everything. So begins the final volume of high stakes in one girl's quest to find an ancient path that will save humanity. The clock is ticking; the end rushes forward. Ready? Set? Dream.
He Changes Everything
Do you remember the day, the moment, you met the Son of God for the first time? You know him as your Savior, but do you know him as your Lord, your role model, and your servant leader?
To truly know Jesus and follow his example, it's essential to study and contemplate his words and the incredible aspects of his character.
Bestselling author Randy Alcorn shares brief meditations, Scripture readings, and inspirational quotes that help reveal the rich identity of God's Son. As you reflect on who Jesus is and what he's done for you, you'll...
- be encouraged to know and love him more deeply
- experience transformation as you meditate on him
- anticipate eternal life with Christ and see how that changes your perspective today
God offers you Jesus, a Savior full of grace and truth, one who is never boring, but always fascinating and life-transforming. Are you ready to see Jesus face-to-face as you never have before?
It's never too early to give young boys a resource that will help them learn the skills for making right choices in life. A Boy's Guide to Making Really Good Choices is designed to help boys ages 8-12 learn how to think through their options, realize the possible consequences, and develop good decision-making skills.
In this book, Jim George uses helpful stories and illustrations to walk boys through the kinds of choices they are likely to face each day--choices to...
- listen to their parents
- do their best in school, sports, and activities
- select friends with care
- be kind to siblings and others
- help out at home and use good manners
Through the use of real-life scenarios, Jim George equips boys to build good character--the kind that will stay with them for life and honor God's standards.
Can the Supernatural Become Natural?
Bill Johnson, respected pastor, bestselling author and senior leader of Bethel Church, lives in a culture of the miraculous. In his groundbreaking new book, The Way of Life, he shares not as a theological spectator, but as an active participant in a historic move of God that has been sweeping the nations.
From over 40 years of personal experience with the Holy Spirit, Bill mentors you on how to:
- Create a supernatural "greenhouse effect" that impacts the world around us through practicing Kingdom values.
- Sustain a flow of God's supernatural powerin your life, your family and your church community.
- Develop a culture that values wholeness--body, soul and spirit--where the Kingdom has tangible impact on every area of our lives.
- Build supernatural relationships through honor and seeing the significance of every person.
- Walk in the completed work of the Cross because you are grounded in an "It is Finished" theology.
- Partner with the Presence of the Holy Spiritto transform the everyday places where God leads you.
- Run towards impossible situationsand release the supernatural solutions of Jesus.
What is the Holy Spirit Saying for 2019?
"Surely the Lord God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets." Amos 3:7
Get ready to receive a blueprint for 2019 from some of the leading prophets and prophetic voices across the world
Featuring both world-renowned prophets and emerging prophetic voices, this compilation of timely prophetic words offers a balanced presentation of insights that provide perspective, direction, hope, and encouragement for the coming year.
The Angels of heaven are ready
Kevin Zadai had a supernatural encounter where he received insight and revelation on angels that will prepare God's people for coming days of glory. For Heaven to flood the Earth with miracles and divine acceleration to take place, you need to learn how to partner with the angelic realm
Prepare to go behind the veil.
Spiritual maturity is not just learning doctrine; it's also discovering how to operate with the unseen realm.
The Agenda of Angels will give you unique glimpses into the invisible realm that will help you:
- Understand the Command Center of Heaven
- Access the Battle Strategies of Heaven
- Decode the veil of secrecy that surrounds the dimensions of the spirit
- Clearly discern God's will for you
- Identify and defeat enemies of the glory
- Execute the Victorious Rules of Engagement
- Establish a link between praying in tongues and operating in the supernatural
The twentieth-anniversary edition of one of our most popular books
"The Bait of Satan" exposes one of the most deceptive snares Satan uses to get believers out of the will of God--offense. This trap restrains countless Christians, severs relationships, and widens the gulfs between us.
With testimonials from people whose lives have been changed by his message, the book will inspire readers to stay free from offense and its destructive power, answering tough questions like:
- Why am I compelled to tell "my side" of the story?
- How can I fight thoughts of suspicion or distrust?
- What can I do to stop rehearsing past hurts?
How can I regain trust after someone deeply offends me?